Desi Chicken Masala
A Punjabi dish which is famous across the whole of India and is commonly available at many road side dhabas. As the name indicates, this is a traditional chicken curry, which is best accompanied with rice or butter naan.
Prep and Cook time 20 minutes
- 1 pot of Desi cook in sauce
- 450g of chicken
- Empty the pot of sauce into a pan
- Add the chicken and bring to the boil
- Cover and leave to simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander (optional)
- Serve with naan, rice or chapatti