If you like your mutton spicy and tender you will love this mouth watering dish. The deep flavours of the masaledar sauce compliment the rich taste of mutton for a fiery, hot curry.
Prep and cook time 45 minutes
- 1 pot of Masaledar cook in sauce
- 500g of diced mutton meat
- 1 pot of water (365ml)
- Empty the pot of sauce into a pan
- Stir in the mutton and bring to the boil
- Add the water
- Cover and leave to simmer for 45 minutes on a low heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander (optional)
- Serve with naan, rice or chapatti